NCAA Football 2008-09 Season

Let's make it official:

the Auburn Tigers are F-R-A-U-D-S!

anders and david can say they wants about Texas Tech, but college football's biggest frauds are in 'the ugliest village on the plains.'

They actually moved the ball on offense, yet cough up a 17-7 lead and do NOTHING in the second half. They were worse in the second half than Michigan was against Penn State!

I told you guys back in August, and I'll say it again:

Auburn Tigers- OVERRATED!

Let's make it official:

the Auburn Tigers are F-R-A-U-D-S!

anders and david can say they wants about Texas Tech, but college football's biggest frauds are in 'the ugliest village on the plains.'

They actually moved the ball on offense, yet cough up a 17-7 lead and do NOTHING in the second half. They were worse in the second half than Michigan was against Penn State!

They are NOT OVER RATED .....

Don't you have to be RATED before you can be OVER RATED ?

Don't you have to be RATED before you can be OVER RATED ?

They somehow were ranked #8 at the start of the year and were supposedly a top-10 team. Some people thought they would be better than Texas!

(The Longhorns are #1 in the country; Auburn- THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!)

I said at the start of the year that Auburn would be the biggest preseason top-25 fraud, and they have proven me right.

They somehow were ranked #8 at the start of the year and were supposedly a top-10 team. Some people thought they would be better than Texas!

(The Longhorns are #1 in the country; Auburn- THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!)

I said at the start of the year that Auburn would be the biggest preseason top-25 fraud, and they have proven me right.

I was referring to where they were the last several weeks, not at the start of the season.

They are no longer Rated :hungry:

I was referring to where they were the last several weeks, not at the start of the season.

They are no longer Rated :hungry:
Exactly. Clemson was ranked #9 in the preseason polls which goes to show what a joke those polls are. Neither Auburn nor Clemson are overrated now since they have been exposed long ago. Texas Tech is ranked in the top 10 right now as the result of playing lots of cupcakes. They are the most overrated team in the country right now hands down.

Texas Tech is ranked in the top 10 right now as the result of playing lots of cupcakes. They are the most overrated team in the country right now hands down.

I HOPE Tech plays North Carolina in a bowl game if they don't make a BCS game.

Bring it! Carolina leads the nation in interceptions and Texas Tech throws the ball 60 times a game. I'll take that matchup any day.

If that happens, I'll challenge you to a second avatar bet, a rematch.

I already have one with Bill for the Cardinals/Patriots game.

If that happens, I'll challenge you to a second avatar bet, a rematch.

I already have one with Bill for the Cardinals/Patriots game.

So we're ON for this?

Like I said before:

The Cardinals? In Foxboro? In December? :haha:haha:haha

Bring your thermal underwear, the Pats can rest Matt Cassel and dress Katie Couric to QB that game! :D

Let's make it official:

the Auburn Tigers are F-R-A-U-D-S!...

...college football's biggest frauds are in 'the ugliest village on the plains.'...

...They actually moved the ball on offense, yet cough up a 17-7 lead and do NOTHING in the second half. They were worse in the second half than Michigan was against Penn State!

Stop kicking a team while it's down. You made your point about 5 weeks ago.
beatdeadhorse5.gif
beatingdeadhorse.gif
sFun_DeadHorse.gif

...anders and david can say they wants about Texas Tech...

You don't happen to have an inferiority complex about the Red PaRaiders now do you? ;) And don't you realize you're very likely setting yourself up for a huge "I TOLD YOU SO!" ?

Last edited:
Stop kicking a team while it's down. You made your point about 5 weeks ago.

some of these should be in the list to choose from :)

i bet we see a different Auburn team tonight
Auburn played the first half like the team that started the season and the second half of the game was played like the team that has played the last few weeks. So this team has a tendency for the show/no show. If they "show" i think they can play with anyone , yes to include Texas Tech. But when they "no show" they can't find any consistency on offense or defense (usually it hasn't been the defense but lately it has).

I wonder if Tommy Tuberville is starting to feel the pressure and with no OC to blame or fire (i suspect his prospects to fill the job are low) things could be heating up and with Ole Miss Tennessee Martin, Georgia & Alabama to finish the schedule.....

Mc Nabb's Yard Vandalized

Alonzo Mourning retires

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)