NCAA Football 2008-09 Season

anders, I really like the Heels' chances when you consider this:

That division UNC's in as soft as a chocolate cream-filled donut, IMO. (I'm not buying into Virginia Tech, Miami won't be good for a while; only Georgia Tech is a true threat in that division)

Do I dare say... first Saturday in December?? Tar Heels playing for a conference title?

I totally agree. Consider this too: Nearly everybody for Carolina is an underclassman. Next year is when the rebuilding is supposed to pay dividends. If they have a strong season this year then they could be a real national contender in the next couple of years.

BTW, not to diminish what my team did tonight, but Rutgers really sucks. They won't go bowling this year. Looks like the party is over for them. I always felt they were posers and now we know they are.

He's not that type of guy. If he says it's a game time decision, it's a game time decision. If I'm Wells, I take a needle, pills and do anything you can do to play this game. It's a "toe" for crying out loud! It's not a ligament, muscle or bone. It's a sore toe! WTF!
It gives them an excuse for losing a game they were going to lose anyway. ;)

I hope South Florida comes back in the second half so maybe, just maybe, Sam and David can SHUT UP with their Big East bashing.

There are three thing I hate:

1. Big East bashing

2. How the media fawns over the SEC ala the Dallas Cowboys

3. When EVERYONE fawns over USC

I hope South Florida comes back in the second half so maybe, just maybe, Sam and David can SHUT UP with their Big East bashing.

There are three thing I hate:

1. Big East bashing

2. How the media fawns over the SEC ala the Dallas Cowboys

3. When EVERYONE fawns over USC

I agree with numbers 1 and 3, but I think the SEC deserves all the accolades it gets. JMHO.

BTW, I'm very disappointed in tonight's KU-USF game. It was my third favorite game going into the weekend, following tOSU-USC and Wisconsin-Fresno St.

Last edited:

Mc Nabb's Yard Vandalized

Alonzo Mourning retires

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)