4. Missouri
5. LSU
6. Texas
7. Wisconsin
8. Alabama
9. Ohio State
10. Texas Tech

What do you think? :)

Looks good to me. :up I might flip-flop Florida and Mizzou, and Texas-Wisconsin if the Badgers are impressive tonight.

1. USC
2. Oklahoma
3. Florida
4. Missouri
5. LSU
6. Texas
7. Wisconsin
8. Alabama
9. Ohio State
10. Texas Tech

What do you think? :)

Why should Florida move up? They did nothing!

Here's my ranking:

1. USC
2. Oklahoma
3. Missouri
4. Florida
5. Georgia
6. LSU
7. Alabama
8. Texas
9. Texas Tech
10. Wisconsin

Notice who's missing from this list. :D

You'd drop Georgia all the way out of the top 10?

Oops, I'm guilty too.I just caught that myself.

My Top 10

1. USC
2. Oklahoma
3. Mizzou
4. Georgia
5. LSU
6. Florida
7. Wisconsin (If they win tonight)
8. Texas
9. Texas Tech
10. Ohio St.

mccoy,

after seeing the LSU score,

I think maybe the Bayou Bengals could have played blindfolded and still won huge.

You might be right. To give them credit however, N. Texas had a pretty decent QB and receiver corp. They kept LSU linebackers and safetys pretty busy. Their defense couldn't stop LSU's backs at all though.

LSU's QBs still looked bad, or at the best were inconsistent. The coaches even risked the redshirt of their 3rd string freshman to see what he could do at the end. I hope Auburn's offense is as bad as everyone said tonight, because LSU's only chance next week is to have the better defense.

Last edited:
this has got to be one of the worst called games i've seen in a while

too many penalties not called and and those that are called are questionable

the int TD run stepped out, the fumble with no review, TD called back.

i'm not for either team but would like to see a game played and not taken by the refs

at least all the calls aren't going against Ohio State but the costly ones are.

Glad to see someone saw the same game I saw.
The first half was dominated by the officials, 1 Buckeye touchdown and another big play inside the 5 would have made it much more interesting, but the officials decided to call penalties when ever the Bucks made a big play .... thats the pathetic PAC 10 officials for you, they now have a reputation for making calls like that between tonight and the previous few weeks.

2nd half, the Bucks were too far behind to do much, the offensive line could not make any plays to give the QB a chance to throw.
Could have been 21-17 at the half instead of 21-3, a running game would have made all the difference in the world.

Jimbo

Let's hope the Ohio St. hype is finished once and for all. They're like the Buffalo Bills used to be. Every time they get into a big game you just know they're going to get flattened. And what does it say about the Big Ten that Ohio St has owned that conference for the past several years?

I'm so glad that USC blew Ohio St out early in the season so we don't have to listen to people pump them up for four months. This team is no different than last years' team. The difference is that last year Ohio St ducked the competition all year until they met LSU.

Let's hope the Ohio St. hype is finished once and for all. They're like the Buffalo Bills used to be. Every time they get into a big game you just know they're going to get flattened.

Kind of like your Tar Heels once were.

From 1995-2000, they made four Final Fours, yet could not win their national semifinal game.

The difference is that last year Ohio St ducked the competition all year until they met LSU.

Had they played the Mountaineers or Mizzou, it would have even ben uglier.

Mc Nabb's Yard Vandalized

Alonzo Mourning retires

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)