NCAA Football 2008-09 Season

WHY is ESPN2 televising Mississippi State/LSU as opposed to Virginia Tech/Nebraska?

Hokies/Huskers will actually be a close, decent game; as for the other game, the over/under on margin of victory will be 60.

WHY is ESPN2 televising Mississippi State/LSU as opposed to Virginia Tech/Nebraska?

Hokies/Huskers will actually be a close, decent game; as for the other game, the over/under on margin of victory will be 60.

I thought Va Tech-Nebraska was an ABC game tomorrow night?

USC will fall out of the top ten. Just remember, though, that last season's BCS championship game had a team with two losses. A team running the table is becoming a thing of the past.

Let's see, there was one undefeated BCS conference team in 2006 and two in 2005. I don't really know if one year is a trend.

Also, it's worth noting that there was a seperate team that went undefeated and won their bowl game against a top opponent in 2006.

Isn't it obvious ?
The one game is a SEC school and the other game is not.

Jimbo

I just recovered from last night. :D

Great win. Amazing considering our backup QB went about 2/3 of the way. Zach is the man!

Out of the buffet of early games at my disposal, by far the best game is Michigan St.-Indiana. The Spartans lead, 27-22 at the half.

I just put on the Maryland-Clemson game, and the Terps are now ahead, 20-17 with about 10 minutes left in CLEMSON.

I nominate the Tigers as the most overrated team in the country, although there are a lot of contenders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)