NCAA Football 2008-09 Season

If guys like Ryan Fitzpatrick, Dan Orlovsky, Sage Rosenfelds, Seneca Wallace, Troy Smith, JP Losman, ect..... can stay on rosters and even start occasionally so can Tebow. His QB skill set is far superior to any of those.

I am not saying he will be a superstar but he will be a productive NFL quarterback.

So would the Troy Smith you mentioned, had he been healthy, not sure what the issue was, HE would be the QB leading Baltimore this year NOT Flacco

Jimbo

Yeah especially jealous of that (O-fer) record against another BCS conference.

The tOSU supporters should be especially proud of that mark. Indeed!:)

EXcuse me ?

Ohio State is 4-2 in Bowl games since '02
That does count the 1 Non BCS game against Oklahoma State victory in '04 33-7 btw.
The rest were BSC games.

Beat Miami in '02
Beat Kansas State in '03
Beat Oklahoma State in '04
Crushed ND in '05
Lost to Florida in '06
Lost to LSU in '07

I'd say some one fails to look at the whole picture seeing it didn't support his slam of the Bucks

Jimbo

EXcuse me ?

That does count the 1 Non BCS game against Oklahoma State victory in '04 33-7 btw.
The rest were BSC games.

Beat Miami in '02
Beat Kansas State in '03
Crushed ND in '05
Lost to Florida in '06
Lost to LSU in '07

I'd say some one fails to look at the whole picture seeing it didn't support his slam of the Bucks

Jimbo

Good post! :eek: ;)

EXcuse me ?

The rest were BSC games.

Beat Miami in '02
Beat Kansas State in '03
Crushed ND in '05
Lost to Florida in '06
Lost to LSU in '07

Jimbo

Here is the funniest thing about tOSU fans, this is NOTHING against you Jimbo, but typical of TOSU fans....read his post:

"CRUSHED ND in '05" but ONLY "LOST to Florida in '06" and only "LOST to LSU in '07"

You guys(tOSU fans) make this MAJOR issue about the SEC fans how arrogant they are about their conference, yet look at that statement. YES they "crushed" ND 34-20 in '05...but they just "lost" 41-14 and 38-24??!!:confused:

Me neither, but a coach that purposely runs the score up over 50-60 should be ..... you wouldn't like what I posted the first time .
How about teaching you team some D so you won't have to score 60 to win.

IF the MNC game gets into a shoot out into the 50's and up I will turn it off.

Jimbo

How about teaching the other team some D so they will not have 50-60points scored against them..

Why blame the offense its the defense's fault.

EXcuse me ?

The rest were BSC games.

Beat Miami in '02
Beat Kansas State in '03
Crushed ND in '05
Lost to Florida in '06
Lost to LSU in '07

Jimbo

What are the buckeyes 0-9 ? or 0-10 against the SEC? Which is what the poster you replied to was referring to "ofer" not that you couldnt beat ND....

Why would you UnStuck this thread ?
IF we don't post regularly it will get lost.

You should ADD the Bowl thread, but keep this one Stuck too.

I was wondering where it want when I got to the forum.

Please re Sticky it :)

Jimbo

Why not use the other thread? You all are talking about the bowls in here, just move over there.

EXcuse me ?

The rest were BSC games.

Beat Miami in '02
Beat Kansas State in '03
Crushed ND in '05
Lost to Florida in '06
Lost to LSU in '07

Jimbo

No I'd say someone else(namely Jimbo) is ignoring the Buckeyes bowl record against the SEC.

0 WINS & 9 LOSSES! Insider and others knew exactly what I was referring to with the mention of the illustrous o-fer for tOSU. I suspect you did also.:D

Last edited:
Here is the funniest thing about tOSU fans, this is NOTHING against you Jimbo, but typical of TOSU fans....read his post:

"CRUSHED ND in '05" but ONLY "LOST to Florida in '06" and only "LOST to LSU in '07"

You guys(tOSU fans) make this MAJOR issue about the SEC fans how arrogant they are about their conference, yet look at that statement. YES they "crushed" ND 34-20 in '05...but they just "lost" 41-14 and 38-24??!!:confused:

But on the other hand Salsa, Jimbo could've also said "crushed" Oklahoma St. instead of just calling it a victory. 33-7 is getting your ass crushed no matter who you are. ;)

I think he just liked saying "crushed ND," like many of us would. :D

Last edited:

I put the Crushed in there because it was against ND, they are the only team that thinks they are above EVEN the SEC :D
I wish to recind the ND "Crushed" after looking into the game again, I originally thought it was 34-7, I remember this game being over very early. ND was never in it.

As for the two losses the Bucks had, they were in one for awhile and not the other.
One of them swung on a Blocked FG and went downhill from there. Before that, it was a very good game.

Jimbo

I think I'll be leaving, seeing I seem to be the one that EVERYONE is so willing to BURY ...

I can't post anything with out being jumped on.
The SEC ELITEST
Yes the same people that harrassed me the last several years.

Last edited:
ya'll do lay it on Jimbo , thick sometimes but one thing i can say for Jimbo is he is a fan of his team......
like i am. of course my team is down this year so i can only enjoy other teams and wait to see if the razorbacks can join the group of teams next year or the next.

another thing i fall into the catagory on is cheering for others in the same conference , mine being the SEC. and usually i say the SEC is the toughest but i know that any given day a team can be beaten......

my team is down this year so i can only enjoy other teams and wait to see if the razorbacks can join the group of teams next year or the next.

Petrino did spring 2 great wins- beating then-unbeaten Tulsa and LSU in an amazing finish.

I think I'll be leaving, seeing I seem to be the one that EVERYONE is so willing to BURY ...

I can't post anything with out being jumped on.
The SEC ELITEST
Yes the same people that harrassed me the last several years.

Jimbo, don't let those "good ol' boys" get you down. I got your back fellow Buckeye Brother!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)