NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

Actually, I posted that before the USC game started, but nevermind. I had a feeling Washington was going to give them some competition. Been saying since the LSU game that the Huskies aren't the same team they were last year. Makes me feel better about LSU's performance in Seattle. :)

Sorry, I didn't notice when it was posted.

Georgia-Arkansas is great game. Texas Tech-Texas not so much. Who knew they played defense in the Big XII?

Very USC like. It's what they call playing to the level of your competition, and it's what gets you beat sooner or later.

I disagree here. USC lost because Washington's head coaches were coaching at USC LAST YEAR and they knew everything that was coming. Yeah, there was some wrinkles I am sure put in by the coaching staff at USC, but if you watched the game...it seemed like Washington had USCs' play book.

I disagree here. USC lost because Washington's head coaches were coaching at USC LAST YEAR and they knew everything that was coming. Yeah, there was some wrinkles I am sure put in by the coaching staff at USC, but if you watched the game...it seemed like Washington had USCs' play book.
I didn't watch that game so you may be right, and USC was playing with a backup QB. I was referring more to USC's reputation of playing down to the level of their opponents.

How embarrassing is it to be a Maryland fan ? This team has no idea what it is doing and bringing in this new defensive guru is apparently not the answer. It looks like Debbie Yow might have worn out her welcome. Thank God we still have Gary.

Redskins Vinnie Cerrato resigns!

Scary news for the Bengals "Chris Henry, dead at 26"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)