NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

Q: Just exactly who has been a credible team that ND has beaten this season?
A: NONE :D

Pitt has a pretty good team this year, so really doubt that ND will do anything other than get spanked in that game. Will be sure to keep an eye on it.

Charlie has a reputation? For what? I think the time has come to start discussion whether or not Ship Holtz will be the next head coach at ND. :)

Could this be Urban Meyer's opportunity to get to ND ? :D

ND dropped the ball last time.

Could this be Urban Meyer's opportunity to get to ND ? :D

ND dropped the ball last time.

He has said he considers the job at ND to be a "dream job", but also that he will never leave FL for ND. Hmmmm..... he is a Cincy and tOSU grad, so we will see just how interested he is in ND. You can bet he will be one of those "considered" (read: asked) as soon as the decision to "retire" (read: will never admit he is being fired) is made by Charlie (which should be at the end of this season.)

Also, you never know what they will look for in a new coach, in view of the questionable decisions that ND has made since they ran Dr. Lou out of town. They used to be a contender on a regular basis, but those days are long gone. All ND fans can thank the school's athletic committees for that.

I heard the refs were yelling the same thing after the game? ;)

Haha, it was a close call, however, being a bama fan ( :p ) I do not think he had possession when he came down right on the line.

If I were a LSU fan, I would have raised some hell though.

All in all a good physical game. As it usually is.

good luck the rest of the season:up

5 losses by a combined 15 points now. %@#$%@#$%@#%@#$%

I'm proud of how we played, though - Cincy is the real deal.

well last night I heard a line from the play by play announcer I hadnt ever heard.

Was watching the Hawaii game and the pxp guy has done Hawaii sports for years...old guy who comes up with some crazy lines. But in describing Hawaii's season at the beginning of the game he said

"Hawaii has lost 6 straight and has given up GOBS of points"

Gobs? uh ok

New BCS Standings released.

From an article released on Fox sports-5:57PM

No numbers just the order so far.

1.Florida
2.Alabama
3.Texas
4.TCU
5.Cincy
6.Boise State

I'll post a link when/if they release the numbers in the next couple of minutes..

GT jumped from #10 last week to #7 this week. If they can manage not to choke the rest of the season, they should be able to play in a "real" bowl game this year.

Just put the wife on "travel alert" as we most likely will be going to see GT play this year, not tOSU. hehehe

Tough Luck Mccoy.

Any chance that LSU had of Winning left the field with Jefferson's departure.

Lee(backup QB) is absolutely brutal. I'm sure you don't need me to point out that fact though,as Tiger Nation is well aware of Mr. Lee's talents.:)
Lee's not as bad as he seems to be. He got put into a pretty high pressure situation. Didn't do too bad at first (lineman jumped and killed a possible scoring drive). After the game got out of hand he just started slinging it. But you're right, once Jefferson got knocked out, so did the Tigers.

Haha, it was a close call, however, being a bama fan ( :p ) I do not think he had possession when he came down right on the line.

If I were a LSU fan, I would have raised some hell though.

All in all a good physical game. As it usually is.

good luck the rest of the season:up
Oh, I raised hell, believe me (my wife actually left the room).:rant:The SEC refs this season have been awful. Hope those bastards aren't officiating the MNC.

Good luck to the Tide the rest of the season too.

GT jumped from #10 last week to #7 this week. If they can manage not to choke the rest of the season, they should be able to play in a "real" bowl game this year.

Just put the wife on "travel alert" as we most likely will be going to see GT play this year, not tOSU. hehehe

Actually, if the Bucks beat Iowa, they win the Big Ten and go to the Rose Bowl, so they could very well be playing in a BIG bowl game still .... that IS a BCS game.

Yep, get past Dook and the ACCCG should be playing Clemson again, then off to the Orange Bowl. :D
I worry about a rematch against Clemson. Ma Tech didn't exactly wipe the field with them in September.
We ran up a big halftime lead, but fell apart in the 2nd half. If that continues into a rematch, we're tiger toast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)