NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

This is easy ..... :D
From the posts in the last few pages, it looks like Florida is OUT, "they are VERY beatable"

Texas is OUT, thier offense is questionable ?

Only one I don't see people stating that they aern't very good is Alabama , (You out there Outsider ?) so THEY must be the CHOSEN one to win this year .... :D:D:D

Bet the house on ????????

Cincy or TCU !!!! ????
IMO, Florida & Alabama are beatable, but not by Texas.

TCU could take them, their offense has been very explosive this year. But since they're Mountain West, they won't get the chance. I feel sorry for the SEC runner up if TCU goes to the Sugar Bowl.

Cincy probably won't get past Pitt, and would likely get crushed by the SEC boys.

I think an 8 (or 16) team playoff would probably result in a TCU championship. I would like to think Ga Tech could take that, but Florida's defense would tear through their option, just like LSU did last year. Having no defense doesn't help matters either.

From the posts in the last few pages, it looks like Florida is OUT, "they are VERY beatable"

Only one I don't see people stating that they aern't very good is Alabama , (You out there Outsider ?) so THEY must be the CHOSEN one to win this year .... :D:D:D

Cincy or TCU !!!! ????

FLA has not lost a game yet. Seems to be they are not beatable... Alabama has not lost a game yet, seems to me they are not beatable... Its going to be one hell of a game. Last year I was completely confident in my team and guranteed theyd beat Bama. And they did. This year though while I believe my team will win, I am not nearly as confident as last year. Our reciving core just flat out can not make the big plays. And it will take big plays to beat Bama. Our defense will have to save our ass. They are afterall The number 1 scoring defense in the nation.

Cincy or TCU !!!! ????

As a fan of a SEC team(Tennessee) that played both, I'll weigh in.

Florida is slightly better. Both teams have top notch defenses. Two of the better D's in the country.

Florida doesn't have the skill players at WR like last season(Harvin,Murphy). That's the only difference in the offense from last season to the current one.

While Alabama has a stout running game led by Ingram that might not be enough to offset the less than mediocre QB McElroy.

Who Wins? Not sure, I would give a slight edge to Florida based solely on the belief that Tebow will make a play(s) late. McElroy won't.

If the Crimson Tide wins it will be because of a stellar showing by the Defense and holding Florida to less than 17 points because if Florida scores 17+ Alabama can't win.

Loser of this tilt won't sleepwalk like last season in the Sugar Bowl. TCU might be competitive if that's the matchup but the Big East rep Pitt/Cincy will get their asses handed to them. (IMO)

Last edited:
LMAO! You SEC fans are tough. I think you guys would fire a coach for not covering a point spread. :D
:D I hate losing to Ole Miss. Goes back to my younger days and the old rivalry they had at the time. I'm over it now. ;)
So... ready for that Arkansas game?
Yep. Tigers get to don the new Nike uni this weekend. It doesn't look that bad. I actually like the gold (LSU's true school color) better than the yellow.

lsunewuniformjpg-50f7d5d9e9956b8b.jpg

:up :)

Cincy or TCU !!!! ????

FLA has not lost a game yet. Seems to be they are not beatable... Alabama has not lost a game yet, seems to me they are not beatable... Its going to be one hell of a game. Last year I was completely confident in my team and guranteed theyd beat Bama. And they did. This year though while I believe my team will win, I am not nearly as confident as last year. Our reciving core just flat out can not make the big plays. And it will take big plays to beat Bama. Our defense will have to save our ass. They are afterall The number 1 scoring defense in the nation.

I understand what your saying completely, what I posted was not my opinion, just a grouping of thoughts that others had made about them.

You do make a good point though, people saying this team and that team are beatable, yet they haven't lose yet :D

While Alabama has a stout running game led by Ingram that might not be enough to offset the less than mediocre QB McElroy.
I never understand people saying that about Greg.

Has he put up huge numbers? No, but he has put up respectable ones. Very few turnovers, manages the game well. Hardly less than mediocre IMHO.

60% completion percentage, right at 2000 yards passing, 14 TDs to only 4 INTs.

Bowls are coming soon. Here is just some interesting BCS facts..

Two teams hold the record for Most BCS bowls attended.. Ohio St, Oklahoma, and USC Each with 7. (Funny OSU and USC are easy because they just have to win their weak conference to get in. Oklahoma on the other hand I have to give a bit more credit to because winning the big12 is typically no easy task. This year however not so much of a hard task.

USC has the most wins with 6. (Of which how many were against OSU?)

Most BCS Championships? Florida and LSU tied with 2 each.

Conference with most bowl appearances? The Big Ten with 19 (but wait till you see the next stat)

Conference with most BCS bowl wins? The SEC with 12.

Conference with most Championships? The SEC with 5

Just some food for thought.

Bowls are coming soon. Here is just some interesting BCS facts..

Two teams hold the record for Most BCS bowls attended.. Ohio St, Oklahoma, and USC Each with 7. (Funny OSU and USC are easy because they just have to win their weak conference to get in. Oklahoma on the other hand I have to give a bit more credit to because winning the big12 is typically no easy task. This year however not so much of a hard task.

USC has the most wins with 6. (Of which how many were against OSU?)

Most BCS Championships? Florida and LSU tied with 2 each.

Conference with most bowl appearances? The Big Ten with 19 (but wait till you see the next stat)

Conference with most BCS bowl wins? The SEC with 12.

Conference with most Championships? The SEC with 5

Just some food for thought.

Yes,
Ohio State has not played USC in a BSC bowl game since the BSC was started.

Texas / Texas A&M

Anyone watching this shootout in Texas ......
Texas D looks questionable and the A&M D has come up big from time to time, but also poor on other series ....

35-31 Texas s far, 12 to go in the 4th.
Scratch that 42-31 Texas .....
A&M's turn next !

Typical NO D in the Big 12

Let me guess- you prefer to watch field-goal fests?

No, but a NO D game is also boring as they just run up and down the field with no one bothering to try to tackle anyone, much like the "Let them score so we can get the ball back quicker" attitude.

Texas will get BLOWN OUT by either of the SEC teams if they play this way.

The way Texas is playing tonight, Ohio State could beat them, Texas D is non existant so OSU would be able to score, Pryor would have a field day running, much like the A&M QB is and the Bucks D is 100 x better than whats out there tonight.
I suppose Texas could play in the Rose bowl if other things shook out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)