NCAA Football 2013 Off season discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me fix that for you, I can see you're having problems today :)
images

?:D

Do not take your eyes away from Louisville and their all world QB. To me, the best QB in the land. He can do EVERYTHING. I have seen this kid play since the 8th grade down here in Miami. Teddy Bridgewater is scary good.

And the rise of The U is coming. ;-)

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Would not surprise me to see Louisville in the BCS Title game, very good team and pretty easy schedule if they take it seriously. Miami may surprise some teams this season, 50/50 they could be really good or really average

Would not surprise me to see Louisville in the BCS Title game, very good team and pretty easy schedule if they take it seriously. Miami may surprise some teams this season, 50/50 they could be really good or really average
Louisville in the Title game ?

If they have an easy schedule they probably won't have enough pull to get to the top echelon on teams.
Just because they may go undefeated, doesn't mean they make the BCS games.

Louisville in the Title game ?

If they have an easy schedule they probably won't have enough pull to get to the top echelon on teams.
Just because they may go undefeated, doesn't mean they make the BCS games.
same could be said about Ohio St., and their schedule this year.

Do not take your eyes away from Louisville and their all world QB. To me, the best QB in the land. He can do EVERYTHING. I have seen this kid play since the 8th grade down here in Miami. Teddy Bridgewater is scary good.

And the rise of The U is coming. ;-)

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Everything? They showed on ESPN that he only had somewhere around 40 yards rushing.

same could be said about Ohio St., and their schedule this year.

True, but Ohio State is Ohio State. Louisville is still Louisville, and while they have greatly improved their brand, they still dont have that type of pull. An undefeated OSU, even with their weak schedule I think gets in, whereas an undefeated UL probably gets jumped by a one loss team from a major conference.

True, but Ohio State is Ohio State. Louisville is still Louisville, and while they have greatly improved their brand, they still dont have that type of pull. An undefeated OSU, even with their weak schedule I think gets in, whereas an undefeated UL probably gets jumped by a one loss team from a major conference.

I'd have to agree with this statement. Just the way the system works.

That's why they play the games and let the media hype their favorites. I think its a little more open this year, than just a couple of teams. Lots of variables, just have to see who steps up and who falls down

The SEC Week 1 has some interesting match ups. The biggest of course being #1 Alabama against unranked VTech. Then you have LSU taking on Big 12 TCU, and Georgia taking on Clemson. Least we forget Miss St vs Ok St.

The SEC playing 4 BCS schools in the opening week. I see them going 3 of 4 with Miss St being the only loss. I am hoping for the best though but Miss St has been known to blow the big ones. GA And Clemson would be the only other game that Id think could go either way because GA well likes to also drop the ball when it counts.

?So while my prediction is 3 of 4 it could very well be 2 for 2. Am hoping and betting on 4 for 4 though. Then we can see just how over rated those SEC teams are....

Lets talk about the only team that matters. The Florida Gators!

They start the season with a warm up against Toledo, we will get to see where the offense stands. They were absolutely horrid 2 years ago, and a complete turn around last year. Still not where the offense needs to be though. We did add a very highly touted running back, lets hope he can fill MGs shoes. On defense we have remained solid and the only thing that kept us a float has been defense. However we lost a few big play makers to the draft, (including first rounder Elam) Lets hope we were deep enough to replace these losses and keep our defense on track. We did pick up a new Defensive line coach who has done wonders in South Carolina I look forward to watching our defense man handle teams again. We picked up the #1 CB recruit in the nation (depending on your scouting site) so hopefully he can help against the pass after losing Elam.

Our biggest doubt of course is offense and if Jeff Driskel will really turn into the super star he has been touted to be. Lets hope. Or it will be a long season.

Week 2 is against 1 of our 2 biggest OOC games this year. Against Miami. Salsa you ready to make a avatar bet on this game? The first match up between these two schools in quite a few years and I think it comes ata good time. The Gators being on the verge of being back to full power and Miami on is rise back to being important in college football (not quite there yet though but a win over the Gators would be a huge jolt for them).

I of course predict a Gator win in this game and Ill wait till after the Toledo game to decide If I think it will be a rout or a close one

Lets talk about the only team that matters. The Florida Gators!

They start the season with a warm up against Toledo, we will get to see where the offense stands. They were absolutely horrid 2 years ago, and a complete turn around last year. Still not where the offense needs to be though. We did add a very highly touted running back, lets hope he can fill MGs shoes. On defense we have remained solid and the only thing that kept us a float has been defense. However we lost a few big play makers to the draft, (including first rounder Elam) Lets hope we were deep enough to replace these losses and keep our defense on track. We did pick up a new Defensive line coach who has done wonders in South Carolina I look forward to watching our defense man handle teams again. We picked up the #1 CB recruit in the nation (depending on your scouting site) so hopefully he can help against the pass after losing Elam.

Our biggest doubt of course is offense and if Jeff Driskel will really turn into the super star he has been touted to be. Lets hope. Or it will be a long season.

Week 2 is against 1 of our 2 biggest OOC games this year. Against Miami. Salsa you ready to make a avatar bet on this game? The first match up between these two schools in quite a few years and I think it comes ata good time. The Gators being on the verge of being back to full power and Miami on is rise back to being important in college football (not quite there yet though but a win over the Gators would be a huge jolt for them).

I of course predict a Gator win in this game and Ill wait till after the Toledo game to decide If I think it will be a rout or a close one
Whats the Spread on the Toledo game ? 21 ?

The SEC Week 1 has some interesting match ups. The biggest of course being #1 Alabama against unranked VTech. Then you have LSU taking on Big 12 TCU, and Georgia taking on Clemson. Least we forget Miss St vs Ok St.

You mean #1 Alabama vs VTech - regardless of whatever pre-season ratings hype ranking numbers come out its still going to be a good game no matter if I will be there or not its gonna be good just like the last meeting for sure, VT won't lay down you can bet on that. Clemson will kill Georgia, they just have that much of a team returning to do so.

You mean #1 Alabama vs VTech - regardless of whatever pre-season ratings hype ranking numbers come out its still going to be a good game no matter if I will be there or not its gonna be good just like the last meeting for sure, VT won't lay down you can bet on that. Clemson will kill Georgia, they just have that much of a team returning to do so.

Opening game against Bama ?

Probably alot like last years game against Michigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts