NCAA Football Demo

pretty nice update, actually.

1) they have a new stadium announcer
2) typical yearly graphics update
3) already had a tip-and-catch - nicely done

A step above the normal EA yearly BS. Not earth-shattering, but a nice update.

Agreed, pretty nice update. I am not thrilled with the color presentation in the crowds etc...that washed out look strikes me as strange. Have seen a couple things that were nice. Had a receiver try to snag the ball before going out of bounds, he was not successful but he sure did everything he could to stay in. Didn't like the play calling scheme as much as before but that is probably because no onenoe is use to it yet. Nice that there are all of these matchups to play with for the next month before the game comes out.

This demo is really good. One of the reasons I always liked NFL 2k5 was that it felt real and the players moved realistically. This game has the same feel. Might have to get this along with Madden.

Glad to hear the positive comments. I've purchased many a NCAA Football game in the past but have held off on the last two as they just didn't feel worth it to me. Going to download the demo when I get home tomorrow (out of town for work right now) and if it feels good then I'm placing my order even though my poor Vols are going to have a terrible season (maybe I can at least help them win a few electronic games since they won't be winning many real ones).

Played some of it yesterday. My only complaint was that it forced me to be the Buckeyes in the Miami-Ohio St. matchup. ;)

Played some of it yesterday. My only complaint was that it forced me to be the Buckeyes in the Miami-Ohio St. matchup. ;)

Ha! I agree, that is a problem :) Looking forward to checking it out tonight. Anyone know the actual release date?

I played the demo tonight. Pretty good. Saw a couple of old standing flaws (like the wrong fans cheering when a play is made), but overall looks better. Will likely pick up a copy.

FedEx just delivered my NCAA 11. I ordered the game a couple weeks ago on the walmart website. Good deal: I preordered it and got a $20 gift card which I turned around and put on preordering Madden 11 which gave me another $20 gift card. So I got the game on release day and saved money. The game is really good and a good step up from NCAA 10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)