NCAA Football, Week 1, Games - Times & Networks

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
Here's a link to Matt's listing of the week 1 games.
He puts together a great listing every year of all the games, with times & networks shown (along with regional maps).

Football 2011

Interesting that our (Minneapolis) local CW is carrying the SEC game of the week. They havent carried sports before

Games to Watch:

LSU Vs Oregon -- Of course this is the top of the heap. After all the winner remains in the national title hunt the loser well, falls out. It also means bragging rights for the SEC vs PAC battle. After the SEC killed the PAC for the title last year, they get a chance to do it again. But LSU is at a huge disadvantage because the team they trained with all summer is not the team that will play Saturday. They lost there starting QB and a few other players. Lucky for LSU though they are VERY deep at QB and there backup QB is a fairly experienced backup and a capable senior. So should be a fun with no doubt. LSU's defense will have to hold that team together as the offense works out any kinks.

Boise vs GA.. This game will decide if Boise becomes a BCS buster or not. Granted we all know GA has sucked the last 3-4 years so in hind sight Boise has a great chance of winning, but on the resume claiming they beat Ga an SEC team really gives them reason to talk when it comes to the BCS and their rankings. So we will see. I hope the dawgs pull it out but they havent done anything recently to impress me enough to say they will. Ga being maybe the 6-7th best team in the SEC going against the #1 team of their division. We shall see..

My homer game of course FLA against some peon. Get to see how they look under a pro-style offense. I dont like it, miss the spread but whatever. Should be fun.

All the other games are your typical this team plays this sucky team to warm up games. So unless its your team playing who cares.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)