NCIS LA - Late complaint

oldengineer

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 14, 2011
Lower Macungie Township, PA
I'm a bit behind in watching stuff. Last night I tried to watch the season finale of NCIS LA and found that the saved recording was the NCIS episode. To add insult to injury the second Hopper had the same problem. This is the second year in a row that I have missed the NCIS LA finale. I've got too many timers now so I'll probably drop this show.

I thought I had missed it also, until I checked the NCISLA folder. The finale episode number was out of order. I found it by date.

I had no issues with ncis la finale. .. I was a few weeks behind but no issues. ..just started at the bottom and went up

I'm sorry that happened to you. ..it was a very good episode. ...may be worth it to catch it online

I had a similar problem with Touch. It was the next to last episode it says it was recorded but only played for a few minutes, then showed 100% watched.
i have had this problem several times in the past with vinous shows. No clue why.

I had a similar problem with this weeks "Revolution" recording. Went to watch it in my recorded programs and found the last couple minutes of The Voice then about 5 minutes of Revolution. I'm glad we had PTAT enabled because I found the whole episode there the only thing missing was autoskip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts