NCIS: Los Angeles

Nets begin recasting series

Louise Lombard is departing the "NCIS" spinoff, from CBS TV Studios, which is set at an NCIS division charged with apprehending dangerous and elusive criminals. LL Cool J and Chris O'Donnell star in the ensemble drama, on which Lombard played Clara, a former major in the military police who became an investigator.The role, perceived as the female lead, will be recast.
Source & More: thehollywoodreporter.com

Linda Hunt a lock for 'NCIS: LA'

Joins series after departure of Loiuse Lombard

By Nellie Andreeva
Oscar winner Linda Hunt has joined CBS' new drama series "NCIS: LA" as a regular.

She will fill the void left by the departure of Loiuse Lombard, who co-starred in the pilot of the procedural toplined by LL Cool J and Chris O'Donnell, which is set at the Office of Special Projects, a division of NCIS that is charged with apprehending dangerous and elusive criminals that pose a threat to the nation's security.
Source & More: hollywoodreporter.com

First Impression...el stinko: terrible intro/theme music, young and unshaven actors, bad (at its best) acting, creepy old lady, no leadership in the unit. Not much about this show reminded me of law enforcement, professional investigation or the Naval Criminal Investigative Service.

Dead Siskel says :down
Mute Ebert gives the show :down
riffjim4069 gives it :down

I don't ever judge a show this early, especially since it's new.

I dropped out of the first seasons of CSI Miami and CSI NY, then picked them back up and liked them.

Now I stick out the first season, unless it gets canceled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts