NCIS

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 14

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

"Monsters and Men": A port authority officer's murder reveals a possible location for Parsa; Bishop reveals a past connection to the terrorist.

S~

I enjoyed and I thought they were starting Bishop out with her being the main focus and her past and now see how she does when the show starts back up and she is doing pretty good job!! imo :)

How many episodes has this story line covered?
Three?
I'm SO tired of hearing "Parsa".
Must've said it four dozen times in just this show.
Glad it's come to an end.
As for the new probie, meh...
Just don't care.

Anyone else think maximum of 2 seasons before Bishop is replaced or NCIS falls apart. Plot line was very weak and Gibbs made foolish move like leaving Bishop alone with Parsa. She's has never exhibited capability as a field agent, just as an analyst.

I see they are running off on the 11th already. Are they short on episodes again? Why don't they start in october or november if they don't have enough episodes.

I see they are running off on the 11th already. Are they short on episodes again? Why don't they start in october or november if they don't have enough episodes.
I don't ever recall them being short on episodes. Full season. if you go back, CBS planned it this way to hit the February sweeps at the right time. They could have brought it back a week earlier, but sweeps start on a Thursday, and NCIS airs on Tuesdays.

S~

Apparently all three networks are just showing reruns of all non faux reality shows for the length of the Olympics.

Huge mistake. The Olympics are uninteresting. Many people will find episodic shows on channels like FX or HBO and not come back.

Apparently all three networks are just showing reruns of all non faux reality shows for the length of the Olympics.

Huge mistake. The Olympics are uninteresting. Many people will find episodic shows on channels like FX or HBO and not come back.
Not really. Ratings tank against the Olympics.

TV Ratings Monday: 'Almost Human', 'The Bachelor', 'Beauty and the Beast' & 'The Following' All Fall to Lows Against Winter Olympics

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...-fall-to-lows-against-winter-olympics/236233/

S~

What does "sports" have to do with the Olympics, which are mostly non-sports judged competitions?

Hope NCIS does something with Gibbs' father's death. Probably too late for this year, but it would be a great theme for next year's opener.

I never even knew that the Waltons father was the same guy playing Gibbs father. I just never put the two together.