NCIS

Very unfortunate and hopefully they put it into storyline and do some kind of tribute to him on the show and I agree teachsac he didn't look to well last time on the show!!! :)

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 15

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

"Bulletproof": When faulty bulletproof vests are found in a truck full of stolen U.S.M.C. merchandise, the team must determine where they came from and track any defective vests that were shipped overseas.

S~

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

"Bulletproof": When faulty bulletproof vests are found in a truck full of stolen U.S.M.C. merchandise, the team must determine where they came from and track any defective vests that were shipped overseas.

S~

Wow. The first episode in years on either NCIS that actually covers something the NCIS actually does.

Was good NCIS and Bishop did better job tonight and not as much her tonight and I am going to still give her a chance she will never be Ziva and I will miss her always on the show that why I watch the re-runs alot!! :)

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 16

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

"Dressed to Kill": Someone winds up dead when DiNozzo confronts a man impersonating a Navy officer; DiNozzo's father has a secret.

S~

250th Episode Promo

Hard to believe. Seems like just yesterday.

S~

Last edited by a moderator:
It was mediocre but all stars had a part in the episode. Hopefully that will be a retirement of Tony's father as a recurring character.

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 17

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

"Rock and a Hard Place": The team must identify the target when a bomb goes off in a dressing room at a military charity concert; Jimmy gets ready to be a father.

S~