Need a satellite dish retailer near Seattle

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ggabb

Original poster
Sep 18, 2008
Any where I can get a satellite dish near the Seattle area. I just moved to the area and need a dish. But the cost of shipping is going to kill me. Any ideas thoughts or opinions.
Thank You

Yeah I am am looking for a 90 cm(or round about) dish, and I agree that one dish is priced far to too high

west coast = Local :)

We have a lot of immigrants in my area, and plenty of folks selling 'em FTA receivers 'n dishes.
So, a few years ago, I went looking for a dealer of such dishes.
After finding too many selling too-small garbage dishes,for too-much money, I ordered from Sadoun in Ohio.
Got a nice high quality 36" dish, Invacom LNB, motor, and other hardware.
...and the bundled price was discounted.

He and the California-based SatelliteAV are two of our forum sponsors.
I would keep quiet if I didn't like them, but truth is, both are places I recommend from having dealt with 'em personally.
Brian has an eBay Special deal on dish 'n LNB that's quite attractive, so if you don't find a local dealer to your liking, ya might consider.
... and be sure to get extra goodies like spare LNB or brackets, etc. when you order, as it won't have much affect on shipping.

The package from Satellite AV is hard to beat! I am on the East side of the Cascades and run to Seattle to pick up dishes from Craigslist. Driving through Bellevue and Newport Hills I saw a lots of dishes that looked like they were not in use. When you see two or three Dish or directv dishes on a house and a P* in the yard, you can bet they are not using the P* and you can usually get them free! These work extremely well for true FTA!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts