Need an FTA system installed in Dallas, Tx..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

aznxrice

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 16, 2004
any installers know how to install them in Dallas, TX?
i already have a Dishnetwork System but i was planning on buying an FTA system for my parents so they can watch vietnamese channels

If they are just looking to get Vietnamese channels you need the follwoing at a minimum

-30" dish
-KU band LNB
-FTA receiver (Pansat, Fortec, Coolsat, Viewsat are all good models)

I would check out either the Coolsat offer at www.ftadirect.com or the Fortec offers at Sadoun

Just KU! The frequencies with 5 digits, the ones with 5 digits are C-Band.

I would hold out for SKSatellite to do the installation, he is an expert and a gentleman :)

aznxrice said:
any installers know how to install them in Dallas, TX?
i already have a Dishnetwork System but i was planning on buying an FTA system for my parents so they can watch vietnamese channels

I love to service to your parent if there is a chance since I am at the area for the last 35 years, I do have many Vietnames customers through the reference. I think I am the only one is SBCA certified on all the oriental sellers/installers, which will do installation job the correct procedures, I did pictures those crappy works done by these sellers/installers, and will passing these pics to all the oriental programmers as well as DTV and Dish because there parts pics are involved in this two big companies.

If you need any help, email me.

Thanks sksatellite!

I was hoping you'd show back up :)

aznxrice.,..I think you might have found an installer :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)