Need Dirt help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rickie1977

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 7, 2013
I wanted to add a second Joey and dish wanted to charge me for a Joey and a tech visit I have been a customer for years and I couldn't believe what I heard looks like if you wanted to upgrade dish would be happy to with out those b/s fees

Dirt can u help

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Not knowing all of the circumstances a fee for a service call to install a receiver is not B/S. Depending on number of receivers and how long after the initial install there might be a charge for the additional receiver.
You have enough posts to PM a DIRT member just look for them in red.

If you purchased the Joey then you can put it in by yourself and you should not be charged anything other than the $7 monthly fee for it.

If you called up Dish to have one added to your account then you have to do a Dish'N It Up promotion and you will need a technician to come out and install it and you will have to sign a new 24 month commitment. If you are not on the protection plan then you will also have to pay for that technician visit.

This is not B.S. these are the business rules.

I wanted to add a second Joey and dish wanted to charge me for a Joey and a tech visit I have been a customer for years and I couldn't believe what I heard looks like if you wanted to upgrade dish would be happy to with out those b/s fees

Dirt can u help

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I would be happy to review your account in this situation. Please feel free to send me a PM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)