Need Dish Installer in Cardington, Ohio Area

andrews777

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 5, 2004
I am trying to get my sister setup on SkyAngel (Dish equipment and satellites at 61.5). Does anyone know a reliable installer that can install the system in that area? She got a quote of $250, minus $50 since she already had the Dish. That seems too high for me. She lives in a mobile home, so the installation should be relatively trivial.

What is a good price for this? A generous member here supplied me with the dish and such a while back and I believe the only cost will be the wire itself. She only needs to hit the 61.5 satellite.

She also has my old 4000 which may or may not work, but I can get a cheap old receiver later. :) Does anyone know if that can work anymore, or is it stuck since it hasn't been used in 4 years or more?

What receiver would be the best, especially if we want to avoid the DVR fees or the possibility of the unit breaking. I wouldn't want to do DVR-less, but she can live without it.

Brad

Call around, you should be able to get it installed for about $100-$125.

I find alot of the independant dealers have this thing that if they do not get a new sale they must screw over the customer on the install price and its just not right.

If you where in detroit and called me I would quote you $100, because my techinicans can always use the work. It may take a few days to get one of my guys to come out, only because new installs come first since I make significantly more money and need to get them in ASAP before they go elsewhere.

But thats the honest truth!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)