Need guide for EPIX2

KKlare

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 18, 2003
Los Alamos, NM
We are back 2+ weeks with no guide for EPIX2. The EPIX site is no help with only the EPIX1 schedule. Should not need to create an account for this.
-Ken

We are back 2+ weeks with no guide for EPIX2. The EPIX site is no help with only the EPIX1 schedule. Should not need to create an account for this.
-Ken

Epix2 is in the guide now. Also Zap2it.com has added Epix2 to its listings.

Yes there is an EPIX2 line but you have a choice of Movie or Movie--that is not a schedule. This both before and after the reboot.
-Ken

Listings look good on my 722. Must be something on your box. Have you tried a check switch to force a guide download update?

It did a reboot after I pulled the USB to not waste 15 minutes searching the EHD for whatever. Looks like it rebooted but did not do the guide download to replace a stale and empty one with Movie every 2 hours on this one channel. Waiting... Menu+6+1+1+Check Switch+Test did not help. Remove extraneous 61.5W from DPP44 and trying again with only 110 119 129.
Still bad from western arc. Why just one channel.
-Ken

P.S. Both 722s have been rescanned and reloaded their guides and are both Movie every 2 hours for 8+days on this one channel. Looks like a WA failure for guide info.

Last edited:
I just did the same as Ken. All I get is Movie, Movie, etc..... Have a 722K & 211 with both showing Movie, Movie, etc in the guide for Epix2.

It's said that (movie) for Epix2 for about a week starting with the June 1st listings. Makes it hard to set a timer.

S~

The chance that the actual movies happen to show on a 2 hour repeat is about nil.
So does anyone on Western Arc have a schedule or anyone with EA not have a schedule?
-Ken

I'm on WA and since my original reply, I now have the messed up listings also. Get it fixed you blankety blank Dish engineers.

Fine yesterday F'd today

The listings were just fine yesterday and are nada but movie today. I think that Trib has screwed it up again. I really still think that E8 should get a diff provider than the trib.

The 2-program guide is back for it. Is there a way to force a guide reload? Sometimes I have done it with moving to the end of listings or part way there. Well the check switch should do it, just more pain than needed. No luck but 2hr is better than 0hr. Expect it later when I can't reboot.
-Ken

Just did a check switch and reload, and full guide for epix2 is back.

Edit: At least through 7pm CDT tomorrow.

Last edited:
Let's blame it on Tribune, as usually is the problem.
-Ken

You mean Tribune who from there website say the following

TMS is the worldwide leader in television metadata and entertainment content, serving today's most innovative media companies in 40 countries. With television solutions for print, online and on-screen media, we’ll help you make today’s complex TV landscape simple.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)