Need Help Cnnecting and Setting Up My Dish For My RV

efry4608

Original poster
Jul 30, 2012
Boone, North Carolina
Hi all,
I have a Dish Network 500 w/ DPP Twin LNB Satellite for pole mount w/110 119 Pro Plus lnbf. i also have the Dish Network VIP 211k HD Receiver. I tried hooking up to my TV this past week with no success. I tried speaking with the Dish Technical Team and they could not help me. I had my coax cable connected to the LNB port then to the SAT In on the receiver the frm the out on the receiver to the coax connection on the rear of my TV. I could nevr receive signal. Can someone help me with this connection? My satellite also has a number 1 and a number 2 coax connection. What am I doing wrong?

First off where you connect to the LNBF, there is a 1, 2, and IN. The cable go is 1, the most left coax connector.

Second, how are you getting the coax cable inside the RV?

Third, the coax cable from the satellite goes to the Satellite In 1 coax connector.

Fourth, does your TV have any other cable connectivity like RCA (Red, White, Yellow), S-Video (1/4" round multi-pin cable, Component Video (Blue, Green, Red, White, Eed) or HDMI (1/2" wide flat connector? The reason is Coax output is the more difficult way to connect a TV to setup the receiver.

Five, when you say "I could nevr receive signal" just what go you mean? Nothing on the TV, nothing on the signal meter display?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)