Need help from a Directv Dealer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

deezoneezo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 31, 2004
I am an SBCA certified installer that has been doing mostly Directv fulfillment and Dishnetwork sales. I do not have a D* dealer near me that I trust. I am looking for two 70hr Directivos a multi switch and round dish. If a multisat dish is cheaper then that will work too. I want to know what sort of deal I can be offered for what I consider to be the sale/install of the system and the price of the tivo's. This deal is for myself as I am looking to leave E*. I am not looking to run sales through your company long term. Just this one deal. Please do not include the D* rebate in your offer. Please email with an offers or post here.
Thanks, Sean
s_i7410@yahoo.com

Go to BB,CC or any other mass merchandiser in your area offer should be $99.00 for a 80 gig TiVo new or existing customer. Subscribe to a Para Todos package Phase 3 dish is required and FREE to new subscribers. You already know about the $50 rebate.
I suggest the Opcion Ultra Especial package at $39.99 w/locals. It is the same as Total Choice Plus minus 8 channels Plus 30+ channels of Spanish for $3 less than TC+.

Not really interested in para todos or any foreign language channels, but thanks.

deezoneezo said:
Not really interested in para todos or any foreign language channels, but thanks.
Smarten up if you can get the same programming for less monthly outlay take it. If you get more programming for less it is an even better deal. :)

I called D* yesterday to order a unit for my dad. I impersonated him and they game me the unit for 64.95, with prof. install and NO REBATE ;)

I know they are offering them for 49.99 to existing customers who are upgading for locals where they need the 72.5 dish.So I would guess that you should be abls to get the same deal.

Now that my thread has gotten away from me... Any answers to my questions?

Private Messages. When you signed up and read the board rules & how-to's you should have read about private messages and how to use it or how to disable it.

In the top, upper right-hand corner (by the "Welcome Username") you should see a Private Message and/or User Control Panel link(s). If you don't see the PM link, click the User Control link to setup your PM's.

Is there a page somewhere that side by side lists the differences between the para todos package and TC+? Basically what are the 8 channels missing from the option ultra special package?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)