Need help in getting The Walking Dead?

Culpy67

Original poster
Mar 16, 2008
Hi all, I know there is a huge thread about dish and amc, but I really only care about the show the walking dead and I am not going to switch from dish to get it and I am willing to pay to get the show. So my question to all of you is this, does anybody know where I can buy the new episodes of the walking dead the day or a few days after it airs on amc? I have a ps3 and have access to amazon instant video and thought maybe that would be a good place to get the show. Thanks in advance for all your help and comments.

The Walking Dead won't return until October so you have time. iTunes or amazon will have it a day later than it airs. I use iTunes for Breaking Bad right now via my computer hooked to my tv.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

There are a number of sites that will have it available to view within a couple of days after AMC's initial showing.

Also, just a note as to posting. It is considered you are "Yelling" by using bold lettering. Some people will read your posts as such and will respond negatively to you. It is something you may not want to get into the habit of doing.

The only scary part is that Amazon does not list Walking Dead as being available even as a pre-order. There is every reason to expect they will have it since they have season 1 & 2 right now but I'd feel better with a pre-order option. :)

I used Amazon to watch Breaking Bad. For the 1st episode I paid the additional $1 to get it in HD, since I was watching via my front projector to 120" screen.
The PQ was terrible, because of my crummy DSL internet. So for eps 2 & 3, I watched it in SD which looked great, even on the big screen.

Note, Netflix will not have Walking Dead until it has been released on DVD.

I bought the HD version from Amazon and though it looked very good. I'm even streaming it through my WiFi which is supposedly "marginal" for HD. I do have Comcast for internet so perhaps that helps.

I used Amazon to watch Breaking Bad. For the 1st episode I paid the additional $1 to get it in HD, since I was watching via my front projector to 120" screen. The PQ was terrible, because of my crummy DSL internet

hi again all, thanks for your help and I am sorry about the bold, didn't know that was considered yelling so sorry about that.

I bought the HD version from Amazon and though it looked very good. I'm even streaming it through my WiFi which is supposedly "marginal" for HD. I do have Comcast for internet so perhaps that helps.

Same here,gotta have hd.I was pleased with the quality and considering that the roku2 is only wireless it still did a solid job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)