Original poster
Jun 30, 2009
Jayuya,PR
As Always we are F.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
147 OBBL MPEG4 HD 129°W 28 8PSK (2/3) ConUS beam Available
147 OBBL MPEG4 HD 72.7°W 17 8PSK (2/3) ConUS beam Available
148 OSOC MPEG4 HD 129°W 24 8PSK (2/3) ConUS beam Available
148 OSOC MPEG4 HD 72.7°W 20 8PSK (2/3) ConUS beam Available

Agreed with you. But atleast I am able to follow it online...but prefer HD on TV.

On the bright side...atleast I was able to watch LIVE yesterday's swimming on ch 6 which was finally broadcasted by NBC around 9:30 in night

Yes. Dish seems not to care about us. But, to quote rajmarie, on the bright side, I watched the Inaugural Ceremonies LIVE at 4pm (channel 11 in HD) and did not have to wait till the night. Frankly, since we don't get the networks in HD either, I am watching the Olympics in HD on 6-1, 7-1 (OTA).

Guys you should known the situation when international sports (and some domestic like baseball)comes like the Olympics,Because we have an Olympic comitee they have the exclusive rights when comes programming,NBC or the affiliated have no control over that and certainly neither Dish.for some situation like this they have to threat us like a foreign country,that's the sad truth.

Guys you should known the situation when international sports (and some domestic like baseball)comes like the Olympics,Because we have an Olympic comitee they have the exclusive rights when comes programming,NBC or the affiliated have no control over that and certainly neither Dish.for some situation like this they have to threat us like a foreign country,that's the sad truth.

Well you're half right, but that doesn't explain why other providers can offer those channels and Dish don't. Liberty is offering the 3d channel for god's sake.

Well you're half right, but that doesn't explain why other providers can offer those channels and Dish don't. Liberty is offering the 3d channel for god's sake.

That is because the PR Olympic committee hasn't complaint yet and they're realized they can't broadcast all events VIA PR sport network,and the nbc 3d ch is available too no one on dish.

I know that Dish is not offering the 3d channel to anyone I just saying that the providers on the island are offering better coverage of the olympics than Dish. Directv La has six channels live w/o counting the ones in HD, I also believe that they have the rights to transmit. Dish is far behind on this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts