Need Help on Fta set up with European receiver and DP set up

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Guys one more question, is it ok to combine multi lnb to a motor. my receiver is DiSEqC compatible and can use Stab usals motor.
thanks

Yes, multi lnb just needs a DiSEqC switch. Put it after the motor.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

do you mean use DiSEqC switch with all the lnbs connected between the motor and lnb or motor and receiver. Excuse my lack of info.

Finally, It's alive!! BUT!
Got my 39'' dish and motor. My receiver is Diseqc motor compliant which is a plus.
Got one problem though, the motor shuts off my receiver. when i disconnect the coax cable to the motor the receiver comes back on. Anyone has any idea why would that happen? I did reset it.
I got great channels but when the motor switches off all goes away and when it says motor turning it actually not.

Sorry to hear you are having that problem. It sounds like a motor short or possibly an overload? Have you tried running a different coax cable to the motor? Are you still using the Skytech ST-19200 - wondering whether it can supply enough power to run a motor?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you are having that problem. It sounds like a short or possibly an overload? Have you tried running a different coax cable to the motor? Are you still using the Skytech ST-19200 - wondering whether it can supply enough power to run a motor?
last night i have seen the light flicker and the display on the motor was not showing all digits properly. I assume/hope its the motor. seller will be sending me a new motor.
still using the Skytech ST-19200.
Running another coax cable would be a real pain. it is routed from back of the house, through the attic and dropped in to the livingroom. It is 55ft long.

last night i have seen the light flicker and the display on the motor was not showing all digits properly. I assume/hope its the motor. seller will be sending me a new motor.
still using the Skytech ST-19200.
Running another coax cable would be a real pain. it is routed from back of the house, through the attic and dropped in to the livingroom. It is 55ft long.
Hopefully just a bad motor. Glad the seller is taking care of things. Good luck!

Hello,
I am new to the forum and have several questions if I may;
I live in SE coastal NC.
I purchased a European receiver which it has pre-installed Satellites that are not accessible from NA.
I have an existing DP 3 lnbf set up.
My questions:
Can I download NA satellite list and upload it via USB to the receiver.?
Is it possible to use DP set up for fta?
I also have an fta Ku band lnb I can install.

Please see images for the receiver and the dish.

Thank you for your help in advance.

First, get rid of any DishNetwork equipment. There is no FTA on DishNetwork and the dish is a little undersized for reliability and gain from most satellites / transponders. Get the 3 foot KU dish and your motor and after getting it setup and peaked you will be a happy camper!.

First, get rid of any DishNetwork equipment. There is no FTA on DishNetwork and the dish is a little undersized for reliability and gain from most satellites / transponders. Get the 3 foot KU dish and your motor and after getting it setup and peaked you will be a happy camper!.
He already bought a 39" dish:
Finally, It's alive!! BUT! Got my 39'' dish and motor. My receiver is Diseqc motor compliant which is a plus. Got one problem though, the motor shuts off my receiver. when i disconnect the coax cable to the motor the receiver comes back on. Anyone has any idea why would that happen? I did reset it. I got great channels but when the motor switches off all goes away and when it says motor turning it actually not.
Problem is now with motor: "last night i have seen the light flicker and the display on the motor was not showing all digits properly. I assume/hope its the motor. seller will be sending me a new motor." Seller is replacing it.:)

Reactions: trk09
Seller is non-responsive to replace the motor. Ebay issued an Ra for the motor to go back for credit. purchased another sg6100 motor with v box to ensure the receiver and motor function properly.
The motor issue free but I believe my Receiver is not. I will be purchasing new receiver. The Skytech st19200 works great without the motor. I believe it is not handling the load from the motor and switching off because of that.

Shame the seller decided not to take responsibility - not a good way to do business. Which receiver are you considering?

Shame the seller decided not to take responsibility - not a good way to do business. Which receiver are you considering?
It is a shame, but we all run to some people like that time to time unfortunately.
I have decided on Amiko Hd Se mini. It should be plenty to do what we are looking for.

Reactions: Titanium
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)