need help positioning lnbf's

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fdirosato

Original poster
Mar 9, 2005
have a wave frontier toroidal T55 hooked to a coolsat 4000 plus. i am getting a signal and a picture. but i think i am only using one of my lnb's.
can anyone tell me how to position the other lnb's.
thank you.

What satellite and pictures are you getting right now with your "setup"?

This guys a Hacker (as per post in FTA area) can a mod please close this thread and take the usual measures, THANKS.

thank you pilman this guy needs to get a life. he said he is sending my ip to dish net lol

The problem is this is a NO HALK TALK forum : ) Read the rules!

Here is what the above member said he is doing over in the FTA area.....

"i am not sure what is on right now because i am not there. but yesterday i was getting a few hundred channels. i was getting signals for echostar 7 9 1 & 2 and one other but it seemed like they were all the same channels just in a different order."

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=24046

Maybe you dont mind paying for satellite service while the scum get it for free, as a licensed person who depends on satellite to feed my family, I DO.

PILMAN said:
He's not asking for help to crack channels or anything so whats the problem?

He is asking how to illegally get DIsh Network plain and sinmple. He probably is trying to get ExpressVu too. THATS THE PROBLEM

fdirosato said:
thank you pilman this guy needs to get a life. he said he is sending my ip to dish net lol

2 things there Holmes
-PSB has a life..as do all the mod's here
-we have sent the IP address to Dish...and anything else we can find :)

so the thread is closed.....and for the 18th billion and 8 or 9...cripes I forgot

NO HACK TALK!! WE ARE NOT A HACK SITE!!

There are THREE clearly identified "no hack talk" warnings, and people seem to ignore them thinking we won't do anything...lets see
-when you register it says "Satellite Guys is not a hack site"
-when you go to the FTA area, it says "no hack talk"
-I made a sticky at the top of the FTA area that says "No hack talk"

but I guess sopme people are stupid enough to not understand this.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)