Need help re-starting a DSR 922 for use w/FTA receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I was able to get a lock on 18 channels on X4 (edited my message above a bit late sorry), so this must be it. Now to figure out how to get locks on some of these others like W1, G4, T5 etc. For the moment I feel secure in knowing that the dish is indeed following the arc pretty well, but each of the satellites need a little tweaking. Thank you for helping me get AMC 18!
Put it on one of the X4 channels that locks and leave it there awhile, and it should download the new X4 maps,you should then be able to listen to the free music on channels 900-940.
As far as new maps for any of the other sats,the only way is with the mapmaster program.You'll just have to wait till you get your new receiver to search out the other sats.

Reactions: richyrich
Put it on one of the X4 channels that locks and leave it there awhile, and it should download the new X4 maps,you should then be able to listen to the free music on channels 900-940.
As far as new maps for any of the other sats,the only way is with the mapmaster program.You'll just have to wait till you get your new receiver to search out the other sats.
You are the calvary; i approve!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)