Need Help Upgrading Setup for "Garage"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

alton987

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 14, 2004
I helped my dad move a extra box from his house to his fishing cabin a few years ago (One account). I see H24's on Solid signal for $99. I know the dish he has now will not work. I installed a old school round dish and sd box there originally. I see 3 lnb slim dishes and new 5 lnb dishes. What is the easiest setup to install a H24 at the cabin. Also will I need a swimm adapter if its just one dish and box?

The H24 at solid signal is a lease not a purchase. It will extend his contract commitment
You can use any non-SWM Slimline dish at the cabin, with an H24 you don't need SWM so you don't need a power inserter..but you will need a b-band converter.
3LNB or 5LNB depends on whether he needs the 119 sat or not. It would make sense to install the same(3lnb or 5LNB) as is installed at home.

Reactions: TheTechGuru
H24 and a non-swm SL3 would be perfect for a single receiver setup. Don't forget the B-Band converter though.

Try to find a free slimline dish on FreeCycle or CraigsList before buying one.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts