need help with 72.5 install

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DanK1209

Original poster
Mar 23, 2005
Hi Can you guys help. ( since my local directv service will not.we'll send a tech out in 2 mo's ) I think not !!!!.I live in Decatur,IL and want to get local channels I was told i need 2 dishes. OK I have bought a new 18x20 dish w/3 lnbs and 1 receiver model D10 WICH is hooked up and running fine. What do i need and what do i do to get the second dish up and running I have a 18 inch dish with a 2 output lnb I assume this will work for the second dish ? what kind of muilti swich do i need? whats the az and el numbers for the sattellite ? There was a guide on another post but it didnt down load right Please Help Thank you

72.5 guide

Go to
http://groups.msn.com/SatelliteBroadbandTechnicians/files.msnw?fc_p=&fc_a=0

and download 72.5 guide zip to your computer ,you need winzip or another unzipper to open it.

dishrich said:
The switch w/flex ports is 6x8... ;) ;) 5x8's use the 5th port for off-air input, NOT another dish.

i stand corrected, went back and re read his post, he is using a phase 3 as primary, he needs 6x8 powered. wait till he gets a price on that!!

dragon

Check out the Zinwell 6x8 multiswitches on eBay. They are selling for about $30 delivered, which is about half what Perfect 10 is selling them to dealers.

It's the best one, and the one that you want.

voomer

Voomer I printed 9 pages Is that all of it ? do ya also know where do i point the dish it wasnt in the download Thanks Again Dan
MIKE I'll go look for the switch Thanks dan

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts