need help with 72.5 install

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DanK1209

Original poster
Mar 23, 2005
Hi Can you guys help. ( since my local directv service will not.we'll send a tech out in 2 mo's ) I think not !!!!.I live in Decatur,IL and want to get local channels I was told i need 2 dishes. OK I have bought a new 18x20 dish w/3 lnbs and 1 receiver model D10 WICH is hooked up and running fine. What do i need and what do i do to get the second dish up and running I have a 18 inch dish with a 2 output lnb I assume this will work for the second dish ? what kind of muilti swich do i need? whats the az and el numbers for the sattellite ? There was a guide on another post but it didnt down load right Please Help Thank you

72.5 guide

Go to
http://groups.msn.com/SatelliteBroadbandTechnicians/files.msnw?fc_p=&fc_a=0

and download 72.5 guide zip to your computer ,you need winzip or another unzipper to open it.

dishrich said:
The switch w/flex ports is 6x8... ;) ;) 5x8's use the 5th port for off-air input, NOT another dish.

i stand corrected, went back and re read his post, he is using a phase 3 as primary, he needs 6x8 powered. wait till he gets a price on that!!

dragon

Check out the Zinwell 6x8 multiswitches on eBay. They are selling for about $30 delivered, which is about half what Perfect 10 is selling them to dealers.

It's the best one, and the one that you want.

voomer

Voomer I printed 9 pages Is that all of it ? do ya also know where do i point the dish it wasnt in the download Thanks Again Dan
MIKE I'll go look for the switch Thanks dan

Status
Please reply by conversation.