need help with dish turbo hd fta

Status
Please reply by conversation.

xxhushxx

Original poster
I am trying to find out which receivers are compatible with a dish turbo hd dish.any help would be greatly appreciated.the dish is already installed from a previous tennent.also im located in lafayette tn if that helps.would like to spend less then 100 dollars.

Last edited:
All of them u can watch welcome to dishnetwork and how to use your dvr that you dont have. and if your lucky nasa will be ITC.

If your looking for FTA this is the place but a Dishnetwork dish other then supper dish wont get you any programing..

all you can watch is the info channel .. Boring ...... List what channels your looking for and we might get you to your destination but usage of that dish for any real FTA is not going to happen. It would be good if you wanted to buy a dish network box that is clear no money owed and then start an account with no contract and no credit check. pkg's are starting at $20 a month

I wonder if we were just checked out. Did anybody over-pronounce the letter AAAAaarrrrrr! To draw that attention? prticon.JPG

Maybe he was just curious, now I am too. I don't think any fta receivers will pick up turbo -hd signals that are in the clear, can't recall ever reading about any that do. Doubt that there's much of that ITC anyway.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)