Need Help With Hopper, Super Joey, 211 Connections

ljdonato

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 21, 2008
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Hi all. This is my prospective scenario. Please let me know how correct/incorrect my assumptions are.

I want to upgrade to a Hopper with Sling/Super Joey/211k (this last one is owned, not leased).

So, I input my three orbital sat lines into a DPP44 switch. (with Dish Pro LNBs)

1st output goes to Switch inserter and from there to 211k
2nd and third output goes to Solo Node.

From Solo Node- First output goes to HopperWS

Now my main question: How to connect the Super Joey:

from Solo Node's second output to Super Joey's integrator and to Super Joey?
--or do I also need to bring a line from the switch's fourth output to the integrator, and what goes from there?
Thanks in advance.

You'll need a line from the DPP44 to the integrator, a line from the client port of the node to the integrator, then the integrator output goes to the super joey. Make sure to keep the 211 on the power inserter line.

Reactions: ljdonato
You'll need a line from the DPP44 to the integrator, a line from the client port of the node to the integrator, then the integrator output goes to the super joey. Make sure to keep the 211 on the power inserter line.
Thanks a lot 3HaloODST! So I need both, a line from the fourth output of the DPP44 to the integrator, plus a line from the second port (client port) of the solo node, and finally, a line from the integrator to the Super Joey. Understood!

3HaloODST: after you answered my question I finally found (after having searched yesterday) the updated Hopper/Joey Job Aid that includes the SuperJoey. I had an old version without the Super Joey.
I swear I try to solve these questions by myself, with help form the wonderful resources on this forum, but did not find what I was looking for, until after you had already answered my question. Thanks, and I hope I did not take a lot of your time.
(Since we are on trophies and whatnots now on this forum, I "Liked" your response. :))

Reactions: 3HaloODST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts