Need Help with my Pansat 2500A and FTA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
1. - double check that your pole is absolutely plumb. If so make absolutely sure you have your motor elevation set as-per the manual. On my motor one side has elevation and the other is maked 'lattitude'. Make sure you are on the correct scale.

2. - You can ignore that. That is for controlling a polarotor on a c-band setup. Your motor skews the whole dish as you track the arc.

3. - LNB should be straight up and down at true south (aligned with the feed arm).

4. - I'm not exactly sure what that does - I know it's called out in my CoolSat's manual. I'll look it up.

Shawn

Ok - according to my CoolSat manaul 'Network Scan'=

If you set to ON, you can find more transponders thought NIT scan

My guess is that Network scan is more like a blind scan... It's one of those things you just gotta play with I guess and see what works for you.

Ok thanks,
My motor scale is one for latitude 45 and less and the other is for 45 and more and I did that 46.1
Is it a possibility that it is the best that can get I mean due to the LNB quality

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts