Need Help With SAT Dish.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

krinksta

Original poster
Jun 5, 2010
Wisconsin
Hello, all. I am trying to get DISH TV. But I am concerned about whether or not I can get Direct line of sight with DISH'S SAT. I have a huge tree right South of my house and the only opening is South-West of my house. Now is there a way to find out If I can get it. I think it would work if the DISH was 35 + Degrees(meaning it would shoot over the tress). Or is there a SAT that is located in the SW from my location(Milwaukee) Thanks Allot I hope this is not confusing and I am really lost. ( Oh and I was talking to DISH and they said I would be getting the DISH 1000.4 If that has anything to do with it.)

dish 1000.4 points generally to the southeast.

Use the dishpointer link above and select the 1000.4, it will tell you what you need to know.

Dishpointer Shows my house 1 block away from where it really is. not too reliable.
Can you drag it to your home? Edit: Just tried it and yes you can.

Google came out and did street view of my rural road (I'm surprised they even did it) and ever since, my house comes up on the same road but nearly a mile away. So I know what you're talking about. Bing has it right though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)