Need Help with TV2 on 622 (remote issue)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I love that you're trying to help me, but most of this is a foreign language to me. Is there any way you can show me a diagram or a visual of how I do this? I get lost really quick looking at what you wrote and trying to apply it.
I really don't have the time for a drawing right now. If you search, there is a Dish diagram around here somewhere. It's not at all difficult, as long as you know what a two way splitter is. Unhook the cable running from TV2 from the receiver. Attach the single side of the splitter to it. Attach a short cable from where you unhooked it from (tv2out) to one of the double side splitter connections. Unscrew the antenna from the receiver. Run another short cable from where it was to the second connection of the splitter's double side. Take the antenna and another splitter to TV2. Disconnect cable from TV, attach to single side of splitter. Short cable from one of the double side connection back to TV. Then attach antenna to the last connection. (or a short cable with barrel connection.

I put a diagram together of how I have it set up. If you could look at that then tell me to take A and put it here. B could go here, etc...

I labeled the wires so it would be easy to explain. I understand how to set TV2 up based on your description so I didn't draw any diagram for TV2. I have the remote antenna in the corresponding input, I just forgot to label it. I have nothing in the TV Antenna/ Cable In.

Thanks for all your help, it is greatly appreciated.

vip622.jpg

I appreciate your help, but I am lost. I have read over countless pages on here and through google searches. I have seen nothing that shows me how to do what you're talking about, only explains it. I'm sorry but I am a visual person and learn through seeing things. I had dyslexia as a child and have always had issues with visualizing things in my head.

If you could either direct me to something that shows diagrams, a person who can show me or just tell me where to put A, B, C, etc from my diagram it would be awesome. If not, then it's ok, I appreciate what you have done.

If anyone else would be kind enough to help me out, I would appreciate it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)