Need help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jimbolio

Original poster
Mar 1, 2021
NC
I have a x2 satellite with 2 wally receivers, main works fine and is locked on eastern arc as it should be, the secondary receiver will not connect to the same 61.5 but continually reverts to satellite 119 and guide updating will not take place. Multiple tries with dish and winegard support no solution. Thanks for any help

I have a x2 satellite with 2 wally receivers, main works fine and is locked on eastern arc as it should be, the secondary receiver will not connect to the same 61.5 but continually reverts to satellite 119 and guide updating will not take place. Multiple tries with dish and winegard support no solution. Thanks for any help
If you already went into settings and selected 'Reset To Factory Settings' and then performed a satellite check switch to see if it's locking-in on the 61.5 satellite, and then finally exiting out and letting the receiver automatically update itself, and if that all still didn't render results then it's going to be a lemon.

I believe you have to hook up each receiver one at a time to the main and run a checkswitch so the receiver has the satellites stored in memory..

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts