need info on PR

Symbol

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 24, 2009
Puerto Rico
Hello all, I got service with DN on the 16th
I am very pleased and decided to step it up and add a 6ft dish to receive 61.5w

my question is, I still have the 625 my dealer gave me and a vip 222k ready to activate that I bought on ebay

so I have currently 625 dvr
classic bronze 100 with locals

will have when I swap receivers
222k HD dual receiver
classic bronze 100
(Insert HD package here)

should I add the bronze HD or should I just wait for this offer?

any thoughts?

By "this offer" I assume you are talking about the new Puerto Rico HD pak.

Dish won't allow you to subscribe to any HD pak but the PR pak which right now is just 7 channels. In a week or so that number will go up to around 30 channels, and if you are already subscribed, you will be automatically upgraded, as reported elsewhere in the forums.

Hope this helps.

Yes, I'm a DIY guy, I already have the extra dish and switch for 61.5w

I reffer to HD in PR and I wish to receive english programing

these HD channels will be in english HD correct?ex, Cnn,Espn and others please I hope its not spanish....

I have a 5.5 ft dish for 61.5w I hear you catch it with 6 ft dishes but this is as close as I can get

also to be upgraded when this offer comes, what HD package would I need to be subscribed to?9.99 bronze HD for my current bronze classic 100?
thanks

Yes, I'm a DIY guy, I already have the extra dish and switch for 61.5w

I reffer to HD in PR and I wish to receive english programing

these HD channels will be in english HD correct?ex, Cnn,Espn and others please I hope its not spanish....

I have a 5.5 ft dish for 61.5w I hear you catch it with 6 ft dishes but this is as close as I can get

also to be upgraded when this offer comes, what HD package would I need to be subscribed to?9.99 bronze HD for my current bronze classic 100?
thanks

All those channels will be in english. You wont need a dish pointed at 61 unless you subscirbe to premium channels HD like HBO, I believe dish will allow them to be activated.

so you are saying I can receive HD channels over my current 110w and 119w setup with an HD receiver?
I just want the basic HD channels someone posted in a chat topic for around 9.99 a month

If you subscribe today you will have 7 channels for 9.99. On Aug, 1 you will have 29 HD channels for 9.99 with your current setup. If I were you I would wait till Aug, Dish will be offering HD free until May 2010. All that info is in the special retailer chat thead on Jul 20.

hehe thanks, I just got my VIP 222k today and got it setup
but no HD package until august!
I would like some free HD

does it matter if when I signed up I didnt chose to add HD?
can I add this package if I'm subbed to classic bronze 100 with locals in SD?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts