Need live TR on AMC9

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Unckle_Fun_Knuckles

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 9, 2005
Hey guys,
had it going great and knocked it out of whack. Can anyone give me a live TR on AMC9 so I can dial it back in?

Thanks

DFreq. : 12020 mhZ (v) SR : 30.000mSPS

Just a feed with no picture but at least its something to lock on to!

I cant seem to lock on that one. I'm gonna try AMC5 (thats the south bird I used last night) can anyone hit me with a TR for that one.

SIDENOTE:
The TR you guys gave me wasn't listed by my reciever. I had to goto advanced search. How do I find a TR or a channel if my reciever doesn't list it?

I looked up a channel on lyngsat and it gave me the freq. the polarity ond instead of an MsBs it just gave me TR1 how am I supposed to translate that into something I can use.

Thanks 1,000,000 guys, I'd be in a staight jacket without this forum =)

go to installation and then edit satellite/tp. Select the satellite, hit edit TP and then "add TP" and you can add it :)

This works the same on the Pansat

Thanx Ice.
Here another canundrum for you.
I had G10R dialed in, one transponder went up like 90% but only 30% on the others. Is it out of adjustment? I only got the FOx and UPN channel nothing else.
Thanks baby!!

The one with Fox & UPN (12114 V 4444) is stronger than the rest

the main ones are 11799 V 26660 & 11720 V 26567

Try 11985 V 5150..thats pretty strong too :)

If you have a Fortec Ultra do a power scan once you think your on the satellite, it should figure out most of the channels for itself. However to locate a satellite you are correct that you need to program in a live transponder.

If you go to the menu and the second screen over to the left you and pick edit tp/sat at the bottom of that list and enter a live one. Then go to antenna setup and choose the tp you just programmed in then go to disecq 1.2 and swing the dish east or west until you see quality then nudge it for max quality and remember to hit store. Next do a power scan on that sat.

Wholeshoe

Ok...starting to sink in =)
Lets say I want to program LPB on AMC 3. lyngsat says its on
12072 V Tp 19
I got the 12072 V...no problem
How exactly do I translate Tp 19 into a number I can use (like 14.028 for example)?

Thanks

First things first

LPB is a Digicipher signal and will never have quality on your DVB receiver so it's out.

Second to read the charts go here: http://www.dmsiusa.com/charts.htm

Third always use a DVB signal for tuning in sats, quite often you can use an encryped signal like PowerVu and you cant watch it but you can get the satellite found with it. Digicipher and NTSC signal will never work.

The info you need from Lyngsat is this: Downlink Freq, Polarity, Symbol Rate, and sometimes Video and Audio PIDs. That is all for the FOrtec receiver.

Good Luck

Wholeshoe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)