Need remote codes for a Polaroid FLM2632 tv

There are no remote codes for polaroid tv's for dish remotes, you can try a power scan with your remote but I never found any hidden code with the power scan.

Power scan,

Hold down the tv button till all the others light up ( usually 3 seconds ) release tv button and it should blink, if not then repeat the step until it does.

Once released and the tv button blinks then hit the power button, now press the up channel key repeatedly but on a slow and steady interval such as once every second or so until the tv turns off.

Once the tv turns off hit the # button, now the tv button should blink three times, this indicates that it has recorded the code for the tv, you can now hit the power button and the tv should turn on, if not then do all of the above but instead of hitting the up channel hit the down channel button once and then the tv should turn off and finish the steps.

Yes the power scan works for the Polaroid. The Dish remote can't change inputs and select menu options though.

I have a Synergy V Model RT - U60C remote control that came with my reciever. I recently bought a 50 inch polariod television and I cannot find a program code for this tlevision in the book. Auto search does not work either. Does anybody know the code?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)