Need setup help here...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jself1982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 15, 2006
South Carolina
Ok, my system consists of a Dish 1000.2 for 110/119/129 and a Dish 300 for 61.5 connected into the LNB of the Dish 1000.2. I have 3 TV's connected, one on the 211, and the living room and a bedroom off of the 622. No switches on my system.

Now, I want to connect my 211 I just won to the TV that is using the 2nd tuner on the 622. How do I go about hooking this thing up? Will I need a switch, DPP44? Or will I need a new cable run, or what?

Thanks.

So I should have 1 more output free on the LNB right? What do I need to do to the 622? I know there is some type of splitter behind the box connected to the Home Distribution outlet or something...??? What do unhook from the 622?

So I should have 1 more output free on the LNB right? What do I need to do to the 622? I know there is some type of splitter behind the box connected to the Home Distribution outlet or something...??? What do unhook from the 622?

That 'splitter' is actually a DPP Seperator. It allows one line for dual tuner receivers with DPP lnb's/switches. If you are moving the 622, the seperator will have to move along with the receiver.

Since you have 3 boxes now, 211,211, and 622 you will have no free outputs on the 1000.2. The sat feed to the 622 will not change at all. The DPP seperator stays there. Just disconnect the tv2 backfeed to the tv where the new 211 will go. You will then have to run the new line from the dish to that 211 and run a check switch. Thats it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts