Need some DIRT

north215

Original poster
Dec 27, 2013
US
I need some dirt help. I've been put on hold and hung up on 3x tonight by 1800333 Dish guys. I'm having a billing problem, and it's frustrating when customer service does nothing but hang the phone up. So if one of the Dirt crew can help me out I would appreciate it

You'll need 4 more posts to be able to PM DIRT. You can always just use this thread to get your post count up to 5. Once you're able to PM them, go to the forum main page ( http://www.satelliteguys.us/forum.php ) and scroll down to the bottom. DIRT members that are currently online will be listed in red in the "Online Support Staff Currently Available" area. DIRT may also see this thread and PM you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

It is probably my imagination but I have had to call 2 or 3 times in the last week and the attitudes on the phone directed at me have been just about consistently rude or the first cousin of rude. I will always take the blame if I am being discourteous but my way of communicating in life is one where I try to exhibit full respect even if my perception of how the other party is treating me is like I am worthless. Could be a bad day or any number of things but it certainly seems that the Dish I have been so fond of since 1999 is trying to get rid of me as a customer or something if off the track.

Definitely don't ever call Dish again. I have had similar experiences back before DIRT came online, but once you go DIRT, you'll never go back!

You'll need 4 more posts to be able to PM DIRT. You can always just use this thread to get your post count up to 5. Once you're able to PM them, go to the forum main ) and scroll down to the bottom. DIRT members that are currently online will be listed in red in the "Online Support Staff Currently Available" area. DIRT may also see this thread and PM you in advance.

thankyou. long time listener first time caller

Definitely don't ever call Dish again. I have had similar experiences back before DIRT came online, but once you go DIRT, you'll never go back!

omg they were terrible. I have never been talked to like they talked to me in my life. took all I could do to not just call direct up and schedule them

Dirt is always the first choice,if you can't do it in the dirt,then try an online chat.Both are much better than calls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)