need some help

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
when i try to download a movie from ondemand and all i get is this message download failed please check your broadband connection and if your connection is allright please try again later.do you get this type of message.
and tell me how i can fix it.

Thanks

Allen bluegras

i did everything you told me i can still use pandora and all the apps i have internet connection to the hopper and the joey but the only problem is when i try to download a movie from ondemand or blockbuster at home all i can get connection failed.if you are having trouble please contact dish at their chat line or their 1 800 number.

Your Speed Result:
Download Speed: 3237 kbps (404.6 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 730 kbps (91.3 KB/sec transfer rate)

Is it on all items you try to download, or just one particular movie/show? I've seen this before with particular titles only...

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

zach i get this message rental status 1021 download failed the download cant be completed check the receiver internet connection and service see dish.com/broadband if your internet is working check back later you wont be charged with the download competes if it still wont download contact dish.com or 1-800-894-9131

Allen

only with the shows or movies that i want to download and watch.my internet is working fine on my hopper with sling i can use the apps they are fine the only problem is that what i am talking about ondemand on blockbuster at home.

Last edited:
I think your internet download speed is to low for 'View Now.' If you choose 'view later' you will have better luck as 'odbrv' said above....

dirt is looking into the problem right now dirt wants to know if you it is happening to you also let them know so we can get this fixed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)