Need tech visit

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kwalk

Original poster
Jan 2, 2011
Elon,NC
I am trying to upgrade my old 301 to a new Vip 222 with dish turbo ant., I got the new 222 i purchased today and tried to align new ant. the receiver said there was a problem to call dish. I have the protection plan and need to schedule a tech visit to get the ant. lined and new receiver authorized and running. can you guys help me out.

thanks
kwalk

I am trying to upgrade my old 301 to a new Vip 222 with dish turbo ant., I got the new 222 i purchased today and tried to align new ant. the receiver said there was a problem to call dish. I have the protection plan and need to schedule a tech visit to get the ant. lined and new receiver authorized and running. can you guys help me out.

thanks
kwalk

Uh, yes...call Dish or contact Dirt to set up an appointment. What other advice did you expect??? You have PP. Visit will only cost $15.

looking to get in touch with one of the Dirt guys, I can't understand most of the phone people at the call center.

I don't see any DIRT members active right now keep looking for the red indicator then Private Message them. Or just call DISH and maybe you'll get someone you can understand.

thanks
kwalk

If you would like to send me a PM I can assist you with setting a tech visit up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)