Need tips on DSR922

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Greg Mueller

Munich Oktoberfest
Original poster
Mar 3, 2006
Datil, NM
A year or two ago I bought a DSR922 off Fleabay. I've never played with one before. I plugged it in and it had some 8s on the display then it said "WM UP" now it says "GO 19".
I do not have it hooked to a display or tv. Is there a way that I can tell how the battery is doing off of the front display?

Ok got it hooked up
The "Receiver Number" on the display screen matches the "UA" number on the back of the unit.
Any other numbers to check?

Where is a good place to buy that battery?

On the screen it says "Authorization Status.... ZK"
Is that good or bad?

At about the same time I bough another unit to go with it that is supposed to give that unit the ability to have HiDef. It's in the back room and it's not jumping off the shelf at me right now. Is there a battery or anything in that which can go bad?

Thanks

If you are connected to a BUD, drive to Galaxy 15 @ 133 west. Called G1 in the 4DTV.
Put the 4DTV on channel 3, and look at the front display for a Green Light with "DC" below it.

I haven't got it hooked up right now. I just started reading about battery replacement and thought I better get it out and see if it is still alive. I just ordered a new battery from Digi Key.

Thanks for the tips though

If you are connected to a BUD, drive to Galaxy 15 @ 133 west. Called G1 in the 4DTV.
Put the 4DTV on channel 3, and look at the front display for a Green Light with "DC" below it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)