Negative balance??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

melbo430

Original poster
Apr 8, 2012
I am a new member of DirectTv. My account had a current balance of -75.98.. is this credit? Or would I have to pay this? It doesn't state when its due.. it only tells me when my last payment was received. Please, any answer would help!

Thank you!!

Last edited:
That's a credit balance. Have you recently paid your bill or is a new bill coming up soon for you? Usually your credits will post a few days prior to your charges posting so you will have a credit balance for a few days. You don't have to pay this as it is a credit. It will probably soon be offset by charges but you should be able to see the details online in your activity to see why you have this credit balance.

Like bbixler said its a credit before the charges come in.

On my account I get a $10 credit a couple of days before it's due because of my free monthly hd credit.

yep my bill always shows a credit for HD credit, receiver credit, referral, etc a couple days before the charges for the month hit

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)