Neighboring Local Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

harrisburgpatv

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 30, 2013
Mechanicsburg, PA
Not sure how I came across it (I think it was on here!), but I found out that in Dorchester County, MD, DirecTV offers Salisbury, WCAU from the Philly market, and all of the Baltimore stations.

I currently "live" in the NYC market. Is there anywhere that DirecTV offers a mix of NYC and Philly locals, or anywhere else around PA/NY/NJ/MD that a mix of locals are offered?

Reactions: spiderman865
Thanks, ejb1980, that link was very helpful! It looks like if I were to "move home" in Franklin County, I'd get my real locals plus DC. However, it doesn't look like there are any locations which would enable both Philly and NYC locals (I'd have thought Central Jersey would be a good spot for that). I'm still poking around on it with other spots..

Thanks, ejb1980, that link was very helpful! It looks like if I were to "move home" in Franklin County, I'd get my real locals plus DC. However, it doesn't look like there are any locations which would enable both Philly and NYC locals (I'd have thought Central Jersey would be a good spot for that). I'm still poking around on it with other spots..

I live in Franklin County, the significantly viewed locals page on the Directv website needs updated. As of yesterday we have lost all of the DC locals, letters went out a month ago that the DC locals would be dropped.

I live in Franklin County, the significantly viewed locals page on the Directv website needs updated. As of yesterday we have lost all of the DC locals, letters went out a month ago that the DC locals would be dropped.

Yeah, the site isn't perfect. Here, Rockingham Co, NC does not have WSET ABC 13 listed as a SV local - but it's there.

Today Salisbury area lost wcau from Philadelphia and it was replaced with wrde nbc station out of Rehoboth beach Delaware

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts