NESN HD among others today on D*

spy178

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 3, 2007
New England
So i see that D* launched NESNHD today...Maybe it's what we needed for Charlie to get it for us over here on Dish. I've been waiting patiently for this but now I'm starting to get a little anxious...

So i see that D* launched NESNHD today...Maybe it's what we needed for Charlie to get it for us over here on Dish. I've been waiting patiently for this but now I'm starting to get a little anxious...

The Boston market has had NESN HD for a while now on D*. It will be awhile before E* has NESN HD even though there is room on 61.5 with the fish channel gone.

After the new satellites go up and running then we might see NESN HD. So maybe the 2009 Red Sox season.

I hope I am wrong. Try sending an email to the ceo address and giving E*a call. You never now, if a lot of us keep calling it might happen sooner.

The Boston market has had NESN HD for a while now on D*. It will be awhile before E* has NESN HD even though there is room on 61.5 with the fish channel gone.

After the new satellites go up and running then we might see NESN HD. So maybe the 2009 Red Sox season.

I hope I am wrong. Try sending an email to the ceo address and giving E*a call. You never now, if a lot of us keep calling it might happen sooner.
I was a long time E* subscriber (10 yrs) and left for D* after I was basically told by their SR VP of programming (Eric Sahl) not to hold my breath for NESNHD. While I still think E* has a great product, I'm happy I can FINALLY get NESNHD with D*.

Too bad they just missed the regular season... Better late than never though.

Missed the Red Sox regular season but just in time for the Bruins!! This maybe worth looking into making the switch.

umm save your money. The Bruins suck. I cant believe there is still an NHL. Probably the worst run league on the planet.

I laughed when I heard that the NHL season opened up tonight. I forgot there still was a league.

Bruins always sell the good talent off or don't sign them to long term deals.

When I go to games at the Fleet I'm usually a Bruins fan just because it's the local team. If Detroit is in town though, I'm most definitely a Detroit fan at heart.. :)

I have a Bill Guerin Bruins jersey. Just a reminder of a player they should've kept, amongst others..

I think Celtics have a chance though this year. Haven't been able to say that in a long time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts