Nesn Hd - Directv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

qualitynice

Original poster
Sep 11, 2007
Does anyone know if and when we'll get NESN HD? The new HD channels are great! Keep 'em come'n!!!

My understanding is that you already get it if it's local for you, and it will be coming next month for everyone else, if you have the sports pack and/or premium package.

However, any games broadcast on that channel will be blacked out if you are not in the local area for NESN.

My understanding is that you already get it if it's local for you, and it will be coming next month for everyone else, if you have the sports pack and/or premium package.

However, any games broadcast on that channel will be blacked out if you are not in the local area for NESN.

Your 2 sentences are contradictory. If I live in NJ and get the Sports Pack and MLB extra innings, if a game is on NESN why shouldn't I get it assuming it is not on ESPN or FOX?

Your 2 sentences are contradictory. If I live in NJ and get the Sports Pack and MLB extra innings, if a game is on NESN why shouldn't I get it assuming it is not on ESPN or FOX?

Not at all... Extra Innings is what would give you the ability to see the game if you're not in the NESN local area. I didn't say you wouldn't get the games if you have Extra Innings - I said you wouldn't see the games if you have the Sports Pack. You are correct that you would see the games if you have Extra Innings.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)