NESN in HD? FOXNE in HD?

donjoy44

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 23, 2006
It agravates me so much that I living in Ct pay the same amount of money for HD as a person living elsewhere when the other person gets their local in HD plus their RSN in HD I have no locals in Hd or my RSN in HD but pay the same for over 2 years now with no end in sight> How can this be fair and equal to all

Please give us our HD locals and are NESN RSN

I agree

Do you think we will ever get any of them how many markets have their hd locals and their rsn in hd compared to us who have none

Why should we pay the same for our HD as others who get their locals HD and their RSN

Why should we pay the same for our HD as others who get their locals HD and their RSN

I called E* a few months back and asked them that same question. I was told if you get locals and your RSN in HD it is a bonus. And I am not being over charged if I do not get them.

I called E* a few months back and asked them that same question. I was told if you get locals and your RSN in HD it is a bonus. And I am not being over charged if I do not get them.
Just like the recent "free preview" of the NFL Network for AT100 subs.

i heard something that it might pop in about april for nesn.i live in mass.
I guess April qualifies as "soon". :p

Bonus

Why are some allowed a "bonus " and some not? Did they do better job watching of TV than us?

I couldnt wait,jumped ship a month ago,and im not looking back.havent missed an hd B's or C's game since I got D*.E* was supposed to an NESNHD on sept. 15th 2006,yes,06.I had no confidence in them adding it by opening day for the sox.I loved dish,but had enough of no local sports in HD.

For what it's worth, I spoke to their customer service department today to politely complain about the lack of NESN HD on Dish. Surprisingly, I didn't get the standard "I don't know" or the even better "We do not offer that channel in HD."

She said (no kidding around) "Management is currently working with NESN to provide you that channel in high definition."

Nascar Dishnetwork And Fenway

For what it's worth, I spoke to their customer service department today to politely complain about the lack of NESN HD on Dish. Surprisingly, I didn't get the standard "I don't know" or the even better "We do not offer that channel in HD."

She said (no kidding around) "Management is currently working with NESN to provide you that channel in high definition."

Hmm watching the race I noticed Rouch racing has a car Dishnetwork Fenway car. They team up this way but cant give us NESN in HD

Also watching an ATT ADVANVCED TV commercial starring "BIG PAPPI", hmmm but ATT Dish doesnt offer NESN IN HD. How dare they use a REDSOX player to promote SD telivision by far not advanced TV

Walt, Charter? Decent PQ?
Yes & yes.

The good news is Charter's HD is even a tad better than Dish's. They now have the Burlington networks & PBS in HD plus the Comcast Sports Network & NESN in HD (Celtics look great) along with ESPN & ESPN2 in HD, so sports is pretty well covered.

The bad news is they don't have as much national HD as Dish; their SD is not as good; their HD DVR (SA 8300HD) is nowhere near as good as Dish's 622 and Charter's guide is terrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts