Netflix App

bbailey72

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 29, 2011
Illinois
Anyone else having the problem with the titles of the movies not matching the logo in Netflix? Like I may see the logo for American Pie, but the title is actually The Bee Movie. Just curious to know if there is a fix. Thanks

Sometimes when I scroll from movie to movie the description changes immediately but the picture doesn't and is still from the previous movie. It eventually catches up after about 5 seconds and displays the correct picture/logo. It doesn't happen all the time and corrects itself so, for me anyway, it's nothing that concerns me.

I took a picture of the screen to show the problem.

Attachments

• IMG_2706.JPG
    IMG_2706.JPG
    609.6 KB · Views: 116
TBH, the Hopper Netflix app, as it stands, is more for convience. I'm sure almost any device you use it on will be better(minus the wii), so it's one of those "is it that important to you". For me, I get everything I need out of it, so I don't worry about the Xbox One or PS3. My girlfriend and I are not video/audiophiles so we get everything we want(she got me stuck on this dang Supernatural show).

We have a Netflix app on our Roku 2, Sony BD player, Panasonic TV, and the Hopper/Joey. The H/J has the most up-to-date, best-looking version of the app. That said, it performs the worst (routinely buffers while the others never do) so it doesn't get used much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)